Brian R. Whyte, M.D., R.V.T, F.A.C.S.
Dr. Brian R. Whyte is a board certified General and Vascular Surgeon. An experienced and trusted surgeon specializing in the detection and diagnosis of vascular disease, Dr. Whyte uses the very latest, minimally invasive endovascular techniques for open reconstruction.
Dr. Whyte helps patients with:
- Venous disease, including varicose veins
- Peripheral artery disease of the arms and legs
- Carotid artery disease
- Aneurysm disease
- Management of renal and vascular disease
Dr. Whyte also is a widely respected provider of general surgery and wound care. Some of his services include:
- Care for patients with hernias, breast conditions and thyroid disease
- Surgical services relating to the abdomen, including surgery of the gallbladder, stomach and colon
To Contact Dr. Whyte's office, please call 304-250-0382.
Courtney Katril Pettiford, M.D.
Dr. Courtney Katril Pettiford is a board certified General Surgeon who specializes in endoscopic, laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures.
He performs thyroid, parathyroid and hemorrhoid resections. On the horizon is robotics and more cutting-edge minimally invasive surgeries. Dr. Pettiford is also critical-care trained, and is working to improve the trauma and critical care environment for the entire Beckley area.
Dr. Pettiford’s services include:
- Breast biopsies and resections
- Surgical critical care
- Peripherally inserted central line catheters
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy with biopsies
- Colonoscopy with biopsies
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement
- Antireflux procedures
To Contact Dr. Pettiford's office, please call 304-250-0382.
Supporting Professional Medical Staff
Megan N. Dincher PA-C
Megan N Dincher is a board certified Physician Assistant with River Region Surgical Specialists and Vein Health Solutions. She is proficient in providing skilled wound care to patients. Megan also supports patient wellness with minor suturing and wound debridements, cauterization and cryotherapy. Megan participates in patient evaluations and provides recommendations for screenings and appropriate lab tests while monitoring patient progress with attentive care and genuine concern.